Sunday 16 June 2013

My Make - Up Work

Heyy Everyone...
Very long time no speak hey :-(
I'm so sorry I've just been extremely busy and I know that's no excuse but I didn't want to be doing rushed or half bothered posts. Anyway i'm back now with a post i'm hoping you will enjoy. 
As you may know I started my fashion and photography course earlier this year and in preparation for my final photo-shoot I've been practicing a fair amount of make up. 
Here i'm going to show you some of the looks I've created, hope you enjoy :-)
















So to save this post being far too picture heavy i'm going to stop it here. So here's some the looks I've been working on recently, Some of them took allot of time but I believe the result is worth it in the end, and because I love make-up so much it never seems a chore to me. I'm coming to the end of my course now so i'm very busy completing my folder work. 

Hope your all doing well, normal blogging will be resuming very soon. 

Love Lucy x x x


2 comments:

  1. You've created some great looks, my favourite is the second one with the gems on the eyebrows, love this! You're doing so well :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Absolutely love the pop art look!!

    Jade | JadeFungBlog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment, it means the world to me.