Saturday 24 March 2012

H&M Bargain

Heyy Everyone...
Quick post, I just have to show you the dress I picked up from H&M a couple of days ago. 


I was actually on my way out the shop when I spotted this dress. Isnt it just amazing.. and the best part is it cost just £12.99. Less than most Primark dresses these days. 
The only issue I have is the sizes are in S, M or L. Id say im a size medium in these situations (size 10/12) but I picked the medium up and it looked far too big. So I bought it in a small, once I got home and tried it on it was even still abit too big in the small, but with a belt round my waist I love it. 
Ive got a christening coming up so will probably wear it for that. 

How you all doing? Enjoying the nicer weather?
Speak Soon
Lucy x x



10 comments:

  1. So cute and SO you!! Can't wait to see this in an outfit post!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeek me too, cant wait to wear it!!! Thanks hunni x x

      Delete
  2. Love the colours! Gorgeous hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is fab, loving 60s style shift dresses at the moment

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never ever would of thought it would be a style I could wear but me lovesss it x x

      Delete
  4. This is so pretty and such a bargain! :)
    http://strawberry-picnic.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh love this design, so cute and very vintage! And the color, wow! I've been a fan of H&M since my trip to Toronto in the beginning of February x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H&M do good quality clothes for good prices, you can find some great items in there. I cant wait to wear this dress :) :) x x

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment, it means the world to me.