Friday 2 March 2012

Birthday Haulin n Shopping

Heyy Everyone..
So last Saturday the 25th of Feb I turned the grand old age of 27... aaahhhh is that really as old as it sounds. I feel like I'm officially late 20s AND 30 is reeling me in and just cant wait to get its grubby little mitts on me :P
I must say tho it was one of my best birthdays to date, as much as I love receiving my presents I'm very much a girl of simple things and the fact I was brought breakfast in bed (the first time ever) and given handmade cards really did melt my heart and put the biggest smile on my face. I also got a visit from my Grandad who lives in London and he had a lovely bunch of flowers, chocolates and wine for me.. yum!!
I spent the day eating lovely food and then had a night out with some my friends. I totally abandoned my camera so no pics from the night unfortunately but I'm out this Saturday with some more friends and I'm going to try remember my camera.

So now on to the more superficial but exciting all the same birthday goodies. Ive been a really naughty blogger and opened some things and put them away but anyway ill show you what I can...















So here's what I could gather from my presents/shopping day. Theres allot of pics but ill go into more detail on some items on a separate post. Don't want to bore you on this one. My favourite atm are my red glitter Vans, I'm not even a flats kinda girl but these have not been off my feet. They are sooooo sparkly, I cant stop looking at them.

Hope you like what I got, any questions about anything feel free to ask, or if you would like a more in depth post on anything just let me know.

Happy Friday everyone... yeyyyy its officially the weekend.

Love Lucy x x

21 comments:

  1. Aww happy belated birthday :D wow you got some amazing things :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!! You got so many great things, but those glitter shoes, awwwwww! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! Love the MTV vest and the Topshop lippies :) must get my hands on one of the Sleek blush pallettes xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh ive not even used the Sleek blush palette yet but I will be doing tomorrow. There are different colour palettes too, got me eye on another one already :P Thank you hunni x x

      Delete
  4. your shoes are AMAZING!! oh wow I have to buy them :D happy birthday! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ahhhh thank you babe, they come in silver too... i wantttt x x

      Delete
  5. happy birthday xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    @MissLauren____

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! 27 isn't that bad, imagine turning 30 in a month's time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I will be turning 30 before I know it haha. Least its a chance for a big celebration :D x x

      Delete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday. 27 your still so young.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great time :)
    You got soooo many nice things, wow! and you got the MTV top, haha :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh yessss that MTV top just needed to be mine haha x x

      Delete
  9. i spy pro-voke silver shine shampoo! i love this stuff and used to be able to get it in TJ hughes but now can't get it anywhere, do you happen to know here yours is from?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you do spy it you got a good eye :P Yeahh hunni its from Boots, but its not with all the shampoos its by the dyr shampoo (in my boots anyway) Omg its amazing isnt it, im on my second bottle, a must for us blondies :) x x

      Delete
    2. * Dry shampoo thats meant to say x

      Delete
  10. Lucky girl! Love the mtv top!

    Sophh Elizabeth
    sophhelizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunni... ahh ano fab isnt it :):) x x

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment, it means the world to me.